We typically collect two categories of information about you:
- (a) information that you donate which personally identifies you (e.g., complete name or telephone number);
- (b) information that doesn't personally identify you (e.g., your own IP address or type of browser).
- This info is transferred to, held and processed by people in the United States of America;
- We commonly use this information to Supply you with our website and related services, and to create reports, information, and other pertinent Information Regarding online shopping;
- We may occasionally share this information to approved third parties such as our merchants, advertising and promotional partners and third party service providers for these intended purposes;
- During using "cookies,", due to our mutual working relationship, we allow advertising networks to gather anonymous Information Regarding you to deliver you their ads and use the Exact Same information to send you our advertisements (see section III below);
- You've got the option to opt-out of certain tasks as stated below (see part VI);
- To safeguard your data, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, ensuring your privacy is of the utmost importance at our firm;
- If you register with us, you have the ability to update or revise any of the information you previously supplied via the account section;
- If you have any questions or concerns about privacy problems in Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our sites and our services are not designed nor are they meant to be used by kids 13 and under;
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two kinds of information associated with you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies you as person. We gather your PII when you make the choice to register with us or when you select to participate in an interactive feature of our Websites such as a critique, survey or promotion. You will:
Supply your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and telephone number when registering with our Sites or in connection with a competition entry; provide certain demographic information regarding you (e.g., age, gender, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) if engaging in a survey or survey; or article a general remark and/or recommendation on our Websites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We collect certain non-PII from you when you visit our Site including IP addresses and information having to do with your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party site where your trip originated and your usage of our Websites unique to the web pages you visit, and the magnitude of your visits.
HOW WE USE & SHARE THE INFORMATION
In our attempt to constantly improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a critical part in our fulfilling your requests, responding to your queries, serving you better in general, and understanding your own needs. We also use this data in other ways naturally associated with the situation in which you provided the information.
We may disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party support vendors who host and handle information, process credit card orders, send our product, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") for operational, advertising and promotional purposes; co-promotional partnering companies and others with whom we have marketing or other relationships ; our other customers where you make the decision to publicly post reviews, comments or other information in regard to goods or services, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Subsequently, we use non-PII to help in assessing site traffic, understanding customer requests and trends, initiating targeted promotional activities (see "Preference Based Advertising" below).Additionally, we also utilize a secure and trusted host hosting place in the US, firewall protection, controlled access and encryption technologies to protect your data. In the regrettable event that your personal information which identifies you is in any way compromised, we'll notify you directly via email in the last known email address you have supplied us with as soon as feasibly possible under the circumstances (flaws in notification may happen while we consider necessary actions to determine the range of the breach and restore reasonable integrity into the system, as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
YOUR OPTIONS & OPT-OUTS
You have lots of options regarding how we use information about you, including: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; choose to not find any marketing information from us. You've got a chance to modify your data from your personal account .
If you have any queries, concerns, or problems regarding our privacy policies in Bestessays.com, please contact us by clicking here.
Neither our Websites nor our Services are acceptable for the usage of a small child below the age of 13 and they are illegal at any time to submit PII to us. Also, if you're under 18, you need to utilize bestessays.com only with participation and consent of a parent or guardian.